06 Jun Customer Success Coordinator
Customer Success Coordinator (Full-time)
Reports to: Vice President Sales
Location: Molecular You, Vancouver, BC
Start Date: July 15, 2019
The Customer Success Coordinator (CSC) executes and coordinates client on-boarding and other day-to-day customer support using the Molecular You Health Intelligence (MYhi) web-based personalized health platform. The CSC works in collaboration with sales in the field to coordinate new partnerships and also with operations and IT to ensure smooth and timely delivery of Molecular You personalized health assessment report.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Represent Molecular You to the clients as the primary contact by phone, email, and online chat
- Monitor and track client progress and sales timelines to ensure smooth product delivery
- Support all clients and new partners from lead process to on-boarding
- Provide direction to internal parties (eg. development, operations, design) to meet client needs and respond to client feedback, as applicable. Advocate for our clients.
- Demonstrate the MYhi platform and reiteratie value propositions to new potential clients and partners
- Develop and execute support systems for both users and partners (clinics, pharmacists, etc)
- Advocate for clients internally by communicating needs, ideas, client specifications, and experience insights to improve Molecular You products and services.
- Continuously monitor and develop proficiency in the products available and service features such as the MYhi application, molecular/omic profiling, and product offerings
- Operate within defined budgets and timelines
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- BSc in biology related topic, nursing, or related undergraduate degree
- Knowledge of basic biochemistry, molecular biology, and cellular physiology
- Previous customer service and/or sales experience
- Strong team player
- English fluency
- Extremely fluent with technology including (but not limited to) web-based applications, android and iOS mobile operating systems, Windows and Mac OS, and Google Suites
- Able to demonstrate and explain user interface processes and methodology as applied to web-based applications
- Ability to operate independently and with little supervision in a dynamic work environment
- Personable and excellent communicator who is not afraid to ask questions and push boundaries
- Experience working in a clinical setting and/or small business (considered an asset)
Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com. Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.